miðvikudagur, apríl 16, 2014

blóm in progress

my work is going slow, but never the less every step i work out gives it everytime a bit more form. i want blóm to be a work in progress and tells you everytime a little history. taking time patiently for my work and enjoying to make it, and let it flourish naturally, that is how i want it to be. 
i find inspiration during my walks in my favorite park, i must confess the city becomes for me more and more a place i try to avoide, for my health espcially, but ofcourse i hope to go back for a coffee in my favorite coffee place soon, but at this moment it are mostely homemade coffee, who are nice and actually the best coffee-times i can have.
the babyplant is doing great, maybe soon i can make a update of how he has grown until now, this little plant is very dear to me. 
there is nothing better then holding babyplant
blóm #1
inspiration ❊
blóm by lotte janssens - Belle Fleur de Lis
♡
blóm #1